What We Can And May Do With Your Information
As per legal requirements, rules, and regulations, we reserve the right to use your personal information in the following ways.
- To provide you with technical and other types of support
- To manage your payments and invoices
- Contact you at regular intervals with special offers, promo codes, discounts, and other such promotional deals
- To send similar promotional deals to you from third parties. However, your personal information will not be shared with any third party. You will have the option of opting out to any and all of these emails containing promotional deals by following the instructions provided in the emails.
- To improve our services and marketing efforts in any way possible. This means we could use your participation in our surveys and researches as a way to fine-tune or create new marketing strategies and services.
Our Company Policies Regarding Disclosure Of Information
- Information will be shared with regulatory authorities and law enforcement authorities
- Information will be provided in a situation where acquisition of this company takes place
- Information can be shared with third parties that offer us supplemental services provided they agree to our privacy policies.
- Information may be shared as and when required for the sake of protect or enforce the rights of others
What is a cookie?
The cookie is a simple and harmless file that we place on your computer to help us identify you when you return to our website. The cookie contains an alphanumeric code that is unique to your browser. This information will allow us to cater to your needs better and constantly improve our services when you visit.Your personal identifiable information is stored in a secure and encrypted format that is only accessible to specifically chosen individuals.